Monday, March 25, 2013

Drinks Dispenser


You may have noticed in my last post the mason drinks dispenser I had on my DIY drinks trolley.  I bought the drinks dispenser from Pottery Barn a while ago as I had plans to use it for a drinks station at our wedding.  My plan was to buy several vintage looking drinks dispensers and serve fruit cocktails which were to be served in mason jars. 

Unfortunately we didn't get to use them on the day but I have been able to put my mason drinks dispenser to good use at home since.  We've used it to make sangria for our Sangria Sundays sessions with friends, we've taken it to parties to make a pimms cocktail in or simply used it for water with fresh lemon and lime at our bbqs.  It has been a really useful purchase and  visually looks great with what ever you put inside.

Pinned Image



 
 
Pinned Image
With Pottery Barn soon to be opening in Sydney you will be able to buy from their great range of drinks dispensers directly and save on shipping fees.  If you can't wait til then Down That Little Lane has a great range too.  You can shop their range here.

M xx



Images: here, here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment