Thursday, June 13, 2013

Away on a jet plane!

It's holiday time!!

We have left today on our holiday to the US and I cannot wait!  First stop is LA where I am hoping to do some celebrity spotting.  We have got tickets to The Tonight Show with Jay Leno for Friday so hopefully we will get off to a good start there.  I will keep you posted as a go! 

I am excited about the shopping but I think I will be saving my pennies until the New York portion of our trip.  I bought this book below on the recommendation of a like minded good friend and it is fabulous!  The plan was to read it before we leave so as not to carry books around with us but it is such a gorgeous book and has so many hidden gems that it is coming along with us.

The Stylist's Guide to NYC

M xx

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time, can't wait to hear all about it and see any purchases! x

    ReplyDelete