Thursday, June 6, 2013

Home Office

Lately I have noticed I am spending more and more time doing blog work or personal admin after work or on weekends.  My current home office set up consists of me sitting on the couch with my laptop or propped up on the dining table when we are not using it.  Neither option is ideal and after hours of typing on the couch my neck would agree!  So it is time to think about setting up a home office... any thing similar to these would do be nicely.





What do you look for in a home office?

M xx

Images:  here, here, here, here


10 comments:

  1. What do I look for - space, quiet, no distractions, able to shut it away without having to pack up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like your home office would be a very productive space E!

      Delete
  2. Love all these, especially number 1... I defintely look for a comfortable chair if I'm going to be on the computer for ages! I love the light and airy feeling of the above spaces too, I hate working with no windows or light... x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number 3 would suit me just fine thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it! I love that little vase of flowers - gorgeous!

      Delete
  4. Hello Merideth, welcome to Perth, belated welcome anyway. It's not such a bad place, but a bit of regular blogging is great for broadening horizons here. You might like mine, and also Kylie's blog http://lucyvioletvintage.blogspot.com.au - the best blogs from Perth, I'm sure Kylie would agree!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patsy! I had a peep at your blog and you are right I do like it! I love your vintage Thorn light fitting in your studio - great find!

      Delete
  5. Great to see you on the We Love Perth Blog Meredith - great post and I've enjoyed looking through your blog. You have some great DIY ideas and a similar taste to me :)

    ReplyDelete